Vietnam Visas for Australian Citizens

Following is required information to obtain Getting Vietnam Visa for australian:

 Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first;

 Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY;

 Your nationality on passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);

 Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport; Date of arrival: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival.

With this registered entry date on official visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later but not earlier than the approved date;

 Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only.

You can use our secured online form to submit your application or find all download forms.

For further assistance, please email us: support@vietnamvisa.govt.vn or call our hotline: +84 12 32 320 320.
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 nhận xét:

  1. Personally I would prefer Vietnam visa on arrival to the conventional way of applying for the Vietnam visa. This process is simple and user-friendly so I won’t stand in long queues in hours waiting to be served.
    I also learn from this website there are three options based on purpose of visit:
    • Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
    • Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month only.
    • Vietnam visa for transit
    All I will need as a U.S citizen are my valid passport that I must taken at least 6 months in advance, two passport photos and a letter of approval in order to travel to Vietnam to get my visa. One thing I love about visa on arrival is it is applied online and sent to me via email in 48 hours. I love the fact that its fast and I get to save my time and energy as opposed to having applied via the conventional way.
    If only you find a great visa application agent online your case will be settled..
    http://www.visa-vietnam.org

    Trả lờiXóa